Norwegian flag

Frequently asked questions

If you are an experienced worker in the automotive industry looking to improve your life and find an ideal job with a great work-life balance, then we are the right choice for you.

If you have an EU driving license you do not have to apply for a driving license in Norway. If you are a non-EU citizen but you have a driving license from any EU country you do not have to apply for one in Norway.

Minimum guaranteed hourly rate for automotive professionals is EUR 22. After paying taxes, rent, some utilities (e.g. electricity) and food you are left with approximately EUR 800 - 1000.

The visa process starts when you have successfully finished the recruitment process and are ready to move to Norway. All your documents: CV, school diplomas, passport must be valid and original (not copy). WiiSDA assists you with everything. The cost for work and residence permit in Norway is NOK 6300 (which is about EUR 615).

To apply for a job you will need a CV, which you can create on our page, a diploma as a proof of your skills, a driver’s license and a few more documents we will help you with.

Your precise salary will depend on several factors, such as your level of education, years of experience, completed training courses, and local salary levels. The expected salary will be in the range of EUR 22,4 and EUR 27,3 per hour. * Based on EUR / NOK rates as of 01 Dec 2022

Yes, you can bring your family, but we advise you to move to Norway and experience work and life there during the 6-month trial period before doing so.

To start the process you can apply with basic information through our online form. After completing the form, one of our recruitment specialists will contact you to explain the next steps.

Free healthcare and education systems for you and your family, a great work-life balance, good salary and secure future.

The recruitment process can take anywhere from a week to a month. It depends on your documentation and the current job vacancies. Don’t worry though, we will assist you along the way and do our best to make the process as quick as possible.

Yes, if you go to an official requalification to become a mechanic, panel beater or painter your diploma is as valid as the regular school diploma.

Absolutely! We can find employees from your country for you to have a private conversation with and ask any questions you like. It is far better for you to know all the pros and cons before you arrive as this makes you better prepared and more likely to enjoy living here and succeed in your job!

We will never contact any references without your permission. We normally contact your previous employers or former colleagues.

There are no hidden costs in the contract. WiiSDA does not take a cut from your salary.